Saturday, November 23, 2019

Chasing A Deer With Grandpa...

My second journal entry of my little John's dreams...visions...thoughts? I'm really not sure exactly what they are...Haha!

My first is here...

Little John wakes up from a nap and after a while says, "Mama I go outside with Grandpa Russ."

"Oh did you have a dream of Grandpa Russ?"

"Nooo, I go outside with Grandpa Russ!"

I laugh..."Ok Buddy, well what did you guys do outside?"

"We see a deer."

"You did? How cool!"

"Yeah it was looking at us."

"What were you and Grandpa doing?"

"Grandpa laugh, Grandpa say, 'Go get him John!'"

"So did you chase the deer?"

"Yeah, I do!"

"Did you catch him?"

"No, he's running."

"Well, then what happened Buddy?"

"The deer stop and he look at me."

"Oh, what did the deer look like?"

"He a little bit big with like a tree on his head."

I laugh..."Like branches? Do you mean antlers Buddy?"

"Oh yeah!"

"What did you do next?"

"I going back to Grandpa and he smile at me."

"Awwwwe...and then what Buddy?"

"Grandpa laughing and say, do it again, go get him!"

"Then what did you do?"

"I do it again...I laughing...Grandpa he smile at me."

(Saturday, November 16, 2019)

I have no idea about what these dreams or visions or whatever this is, is all about...Haha! But I sure do love them!

I can totally see this happening! Dad truly loved nature and he's so playful and fun! I can hear them both laughing and being silly.

My heart breaks knowing this was just a dream...My little guy won't be able to experience that silliness with Grandpa Russ. But what a precious dream...How sweet to experience this with his Grandpa, if even for a moment.

"Go get him John!"




No comments:

Post a Comment