Friday, November 22, 2019

Walking On The Sun...

So my littlest guy, John told me and my oldest daughter, Victoria something pretty dang amazing...

"Mama, I saw Grandpa Russ on the stairs."

It was said very matter of fact. Nothing exciting...just letting me know.

He's 3, so I humored him.

"You did?"

"Yep, I did. On the stairs."

"Well, did he say anything to you?"

"Yep, he did."

"What did he say?"

"Well...He say, I love you...Hmmm...He say, I love you John."

"Awwwe...That's so nice Buddy."

"Then what happened?"

"Ummm..."

"What was he wearing?"

"A t-shirt."

"Oh cool, a t-shirt? What color?"

"Hmmm...Kinda like pink."

"That's cool Buddy." I giggle a little.

"Mama, Grandpa was walking on the sun!"

He was very excited now!

"Ummm...What do you mean Buddy?"

"Grandpa was bright and shiny."

My daughter and I look at each other. Ok...Now I'm intrigued.

"Wait, what?"

"Grandpa was walking on the sun...He was bright!"

"He smile at me!"

"Where was I Buddy when this happened?"

"Oh you bye-bye on the plane!"

(Thursday, November 7, 2019)

I promised my sister I would start journaling things like this, so that I could go back and remember. So, I decided to write it down, but also post here to my blog as backup just in case something happened to my notebook.

When I shared with my husband later in the evening, he gasped and said, "I think I know when he's talking about!"

They were outside on the day (Sunday, November 3, 2019) my dad (Grandpa Russ) passed. My oldest and I were still in California with family. It had just gotten dark and my little guy said to my husband, "Dad why is it so bright out here?" My husband was confused because it was obviously not bright...like, at all...it was definitely dark out. John insisted it was bright out, "It's so bright, like the sun!" My husband thought he was just being silly.

A couple days later my husband told me that he just couldn't stop thinking about what I told him and asked John about it further.

He said that he asked about him seeing Grandpa walking on the sun and John was very adamant it happened. My husband then asked John, "So what happened after that? Do you know where Grandpa Russ is now?" John simply said, "The Holy"

I know some people aren't really into things like this...Honestly, I never was either. But, I so praise God for it!

I talked to a few people about what happened here and I trust that God has indeed given my little guy a precious little miracle to share with his family.

My baby is three years old...He's never given us any reason to not believe or trust him.

And how very exciting for him to see his Grandpa Russ, walking on the sun!






No comments:

Post a Comment