Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Remind Them, Jesus..."



My sweet little "Bella-rina" was dancing all around the living room this morning singing a beautiful song that she made up to "her Jesus". As I listened to the words she sang and watched her dance, I was amazed at how genuinely she was truly singing praises to Him...just Him...it seemed like it was just her heart and His. As she sang and danced for Jesus, one of our other little ones said, "How lucky Bella is, she's so lucky to have a happy song in her heart!" Oh, how I agree! I just closed my eyes and praised God for "His loving grace pouring out!"

Here are the words to Bella's song...

The love of Jesus, The love of Jesus
His love pours out, His love pours out
I love my Jesus because He loves me
Time is running, Time is running out
Please remind them, Please remind them Jesus
Time is running out, Please remind them Jesus
His mercy is flowing, His mercy is flowing all around
His grace is pouring, His grace is pouring out
Time is running out, Please remind them Jesus
The love of Jesus, The love of Jesus
I love my Jesus because He loves me
His loving grace is pouring out!

These words sung so softly and so sweetly by my little girl twirling and dancing all around, not even yet 5 years old...made my heart so grateful that my God is most sovereign! The reminder that He saved a wretch like me, so undeserved, so unworthy...What Amazing Grace...What an Amazing God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment