Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm new at this...

Well, I'm very new at this blog thing and don't really know where to start...
Everyone I know seems to have a "blog", even my husband has one. I have been told by others that I should start one...I have this thing where sometimes I'll get a thought and then I'll go off on a tangent and write all of my opinions out (or I should say type) and then I'll email them off to everyone in my address book. Sometimes I get kudos, and then sometimes...uhhh...not so much. My Aunt says it's my way of writing and then publishing my thoughts. So, I think I'll try this out. I'm not sure really how far I'll get or even if I'll be able to keep this up, but I'm gonna try.
There may be quite a lapse in my postings since we have 5 children and I'm way pregnant and due like any day now. But, maybe that will be my next post...Our new little addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment